Caterpillar® Transmission with Dropbox for use in Well Servicing Applications
Complements previously introduced Cat Transmissions
In early May, Caterpillar announced an integral dropbox transmission designed specifically for use in well servicing workover rig applications. The new drop box arrangements complement the straight-thru drive transmissions previously announced for use in the oil & gas industry.
Transmission with Integral Dropbox
335 @ 2100 rpm
475 @ 2100 rpm
*Available in 2-wheel and 4-wheel drive configurations.
Cat® Transmissions with and without an integral dropbox will be sold and serviced through the worldwide Caterpillar® Dealer organization.
For more than 80 years, Caterpillar Inc. has been building the world”s infrastructure and, in partnership with Cat dealers, is driving positive and sustainable change on every continent. With 2005 sales and revenues of $36.339 billion, Caterpillar is the world”s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines and industrial gas turbines. The company is a technology leader in construction, transportation, mining, forestry, energy, logistics, financing and electric power generation.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151563 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151041 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1013 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production697 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone411 Views