Caterpillar® Transmission with Dropbox for use in Well Servicing Applications
Complements previously introduced Cat Transmissions
In early May, Caterpillar announced an integral dropbox transmission designed specifically for use in well servicing workover rig applications. The new drop box arrangements complement the straight-thru drive transmissions previously announced for use in the oil & gas industry.
Transmission with Integral Dropbox
335 @ 2100 rpm
475 @ 2100 rpm
*Available in 2-wheel and 4-wheel drive configurations.
Cat® Transmissions with and without an integral dropbox will be sold and serviced through the worldwide Caterpillar® Dealer organization.
For more than 80 years, Caterpillar Inc. has been building the world”s infrastructure and, in partnership with Cat dealers, is driving positive and sustainable change on every continent. With 2005 sales and revenues of $36.339 billion, Caterpillar is the world”s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines and industrial gas turbines. The company is a technology leader in construction, transportation, mining, forestry, energy, logistics, financing and electric power generation.
From our partners
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1075 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry659 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets244 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address227 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike224 Views