Caterpillar® Transmission with Dropbox for use in Well Servicing Applications
Complements previously introduced Cat Transmissions
In early May, Caterpillar announced an integral dropbox transmission designed specifically for use in well servicing workover rig applications. The new drop box arrangements complement the straight-thru drive transmissions previously announced for use in the oil & gas industry.
Transmission with Integral Dropbox
335 @ 2100 rpm
475 @ 2100 rpm
*Available in 2-wheel and 4-wheel drive configurations.
Cat® Transmissions with and without an integral dropbox will be sold and serviced through the worldwide Caterpillar® Dealer organization.
For more than 80 years, Caterpillar Inc. has been building the world”s infrastructure and, in partnership with Cat dealers, is driving positive and sustainable change on every continent. With 2005 sales and revenues of $36.339 billion, Caterpillar is the world”s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines and industrial gas turbines. The company is a technology leader in construction, transportation, mining, forestry, energy, logistics, financing and electric power generation.
From our partners
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation385 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement338 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest335 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training332 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta290 Views