CatUsed, dealers plan equipment sale at NASCAR race
CatUsed.cat.com and regional Cat dealers will hold the first ever Cat used equipment sale in conjunction with a NASCAR race.
Regional Cat dealers — Carolina Cat, Blanchard Machinery, Carter Machinery and Gregory Poole Equipment — and Cat Used Equipment Services will display more than 40 Cat machines adjacent to the Charlotte Motor Speedway.
All will be available for purchase during Bank of America 500 Week, Oct. 14 to 16, from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily — concurrent with Sprint Cup and Nationwide Series races at the track. The sale also will include systems to view the entire Cat dealer used equipment inventory on Catused.cat.com, which offers the largest selection of used Cat machines on the Web.
Caterpillar is the primary sponsor of the No. 31 Cat car driven by Jeff Burton in the premier level of NASCAR racing, the Sprint Cup Series. In support of the used equipment sale, the car will sport a special CatUsed paint scheme throughout the race week.
The sales event is open to the general public. Caterpillar is encouraging NASCAR fans involved in purchasing equipment to stop by the sale located just outside the track at turn 2. Cat Financial and Cat Insurance representatives will be on hand to help as will representatives from the four regional Cat dealers.
For more information, customers should go to http://catracing.cat.com/news.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world310 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior186 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)157 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village151 Views
- Aggregate production up 7 percent in 2014134 Views