CEC Generation II Track Mobile Impact Crusher
The CEC Generation II Track Mobile Impact Crusher is the newest addition to the CEC track mounted series of crushers. This American-built frame boasts a high capacity 52”x16’ feeder with second deck for controlled reject; enhancing production and gradation. The closed circuit screen system is a 5×12 – 2 deck screen that hydraulically lowers for screen cloth change. The tracks are long with wide track pads, which results in excellent reliability and high performance.
With a proven track record in one of the world’s toughest industries, CEC proudly introduces another member of the Generation II Track Mounted Crushing Family.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission159 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger140 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution123 Views