CEMCO, a 45 year old industrial equipment manufacturing company, has a world renowned line of VSI crushers. Out of the nine (9) crusher models that CEMCO manufactures, the Turbo 80 is its mid-size model. The Turbo 80 can be equipped to operate between 100-275 TPH with a max feed size of 2.5” material. CEMCO VSI crushers are designed to make the components that require routine maintenance easily accessible. Major servicing of the CEMCO VSI can be done in less than an hour, reducing the plants “down time” and lowering overall operating cost. The drive system of all CEMCO VSI crushers uses a filtered oil lubrication system that greatly increases the life of the crusher.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151092 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1031 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production733 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015673 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success597 Views