CEMCO, a 45 year old industrial equipment manufacturing company, has a world renowned line of VSI crushers. Out of the nine (9) crusher models that CEMCO manufactures, the Turbo 80 is its mid-size model. The Turbo 80 can be equipped to operate between 100-275 TPH with a max feed size of 2.5” material. CEMCO VSI crushers are designed to make the components that require routine maintenance easily accessible. Major servicing of the CEMCO VSI can be done in less than an hour, reducing the plants “down time” and lowering overall operating cost. The drive system of all CEMCO VSI crushers uses a filtered oil lubrication system that greatly increases the life of the crusher.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views