CEMCO, a 45 year old industrial equipment manufacturing company, has a world renowned line of VSI crushers. Out of the nine (9) crusher models that CEMCO manufactures, the Turbo 80 is its mid-size model. The Turbo 80 can be equipped to operate between 100-275 TPH with a max feed size of 2.5” material. CEMCO VSI crushers are designed to make the components that require routine maintenance easily accessible. Major servicing of the CEMCO VSI can be done in less than an hour, reducing the plants “down time” and lowering overall operating cost. The drive system of all CEMCO VSI crushers uses a filtered oil lubrication system that greatly increases the life of the crusher.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs717 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries288 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law219 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding219 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs209 Views