CEMCO Inc.’s Turbo 128 V-Twin VSI Crusher™ Features Large Capacity, Durability
BELEN, N.M. – With the ability to process materials up to 6-inches in diameter, the Turbo 128 V-Twin VSI Crusher™ is among the largest models in CEMCO, Inc.’s complete line of vertical shaft impact crushers. The crusher is ideally-suited for the production of 1 ½-inch aggregate rock commonly used in concrete for roadbuilding applications. Additionally, the Turbo 128 is fully customizable to enable production of several types of aggregate materials, opening it up for use in a variety of industries including energy production, mining and recycling.
Driven by a dual-drive V-Twin™ motor design, the Turbo 128 V-Twin offers greater power input and higher product output. The Turbo 128 is available with up to 900 horsepower, weighs approximately 42,000 pounds and offers production capabilities up to 1,000 TPH.
For 50 years, CEMCO, Inc. has been providing innovative solutions for a variety applications including recycling, crushing, CNC machining and robotic welding. CEMCO takes pride in providing quality customer service and will always go the extra mile to help customers solve problems. For more information contact CEMCO, Inc., 80 Don Luis Trujillo Blvd., Belen, NM, 87002, call 505-864-1200, email firstname.lastname@example.org, visit the website at www.cemcoturbo.com or find the company on Facebook.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151581 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151052 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1019 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production710 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone411 Views