CEMCO Inc.’s Turbo 128 V-Twin VSI Crusher™ Features Large Capacity, Durability
BELEN, N.M. – With the ability to process materials up to 6-inches in diameter, the Turbo 128 V-Twin VSI Crusher™ is among the largest models in CEMCO, Inc.’s complete line of vertical shaft impact crushers. The crusher is ideally-suited for the production of 1 ½-inch aggregate rock commonly used in concrete for roadbuilding applications. Additionally, the Turbo 128 is fully customizable to enable production of several types of aggregate materials, opening it up for use in a variety of industries including energy production, mining and recycling.
Driven by a dual-drive V-Twin™ motor design, the Turbo 128 V-Twin offers greater power input and higher product output. The Turbo 128 is available with up to 900 horsepower, weighs approximately 42,000 pounds and offers production capabilities up to 1,000 TPH.
For 50 years, CEMCO, Inc. has been providing innovative solutions for a variety applications including recycling, crushing, CNC machining and robotic welding. CEMCO takes pride in providing quality customer service and will always go the extra mile to help customers solve problems. For more information contact CEMCO, Inc., 80 Don Luis Trujillo Blvd., Belen, NM, 87002, call 505-864-1200, email email@example.com, visit the website at www.cemcoturbo.com or find the company on Facebook.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park163 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- Missouri man arrested for burglary of quarry and gun range113 Views