CEMCO Inc.’s Turbo 128 V-Twin VSI Crusher™ Features Large Capacity, Durability
BELEN, N.M. – With the ability to process materials up to 6-inches in diameter, the Turbo 128 V-Twin VSI Crusher™ is among the largest models in CEMCO, Inc.’s complete line of vertical shaft impact crushers. The crusher is ideally-suited for the production of 1 ½-inch aggregate rock commonly used in concrete for roadbuilding applications. Additionally, the Turbo 128 is fully customizable to enable production of several types of aggregate materials, opening it up for use in a variety of industries including energy production, mining and recycling.
Driven by a dual-drive V-Twin™ motor design, the Turbo 128 V-Twin offers greater power input and higher product output. The Turbo 128 is available with up to 900 horsepower, weighs approximately 42,000 pounds and offers production capabilities up to 1,000 TPH.
For 50 years, CEMCO, Inc. has been providing innovative solutions for a variety applications including recycling, crushing, CNC machining and robotic welding. CEMCO takes pride in providing quality customer service and will always go the extra mile to help customers solve problems. For more information contact CEMCO, Inc., 80 Don Luis Trujillo Blvd., Belen, NM, 87002, call 505-864-1200, email firstname.lastname@example.org, visit the website at www.cemcoturbo.com or find the company on Facebook.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February374 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car184 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole134 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges126 Views