CEMCO: Portable frac sand processing
CEMCO Inc. and McLanahan Corp. worked together to produce the industry’s first portable frac sand plant, offering an economical and efficient means to produce two sizes of frac sand used in oil and natural gas drilling applications.
The plant is easily transported from one deposit site to the next. It is highway legal, meeting all state DOT requirements for transport. Only two operators are needed to assemble and disassemble the plant. Setup takes less than eight hours. CEMCO says the self-erecting plant is designed for high-volume production, offering an average output of 150 tons per hour, and is built for continuous-duty, 24/7 operation. A one-touch screen control panel regulates and determines the operation and characteristic of the entire plant. McLanahan offers training on the system and operation to every customer.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry745 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets540 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year256 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY135 Views