CEMCO: Portable frac sand processing
CEMCO Inc. and McLanahan Corp. worked together to produce the industry’s first portable frac sand plant, offering an economical and efficient means to produce two sizes of frac sand used in oil and natural gas drilling applications.
The plant is easily transported from one deposit site to the next. It is highway legal, meeting all state DOT requirements for transport. Only two operators are needed to assemble and disassemble the plant. Setup takes less than eight hours. CEMCO says the self-erecting plant is designed for high-volume production, offering an average output of 150 tons per hour, and is built for continuous-duty, 24/7 operation. A one-touch screen control panel regulates and determines the operation and characteristic of the entire plant. McLanahan offers training on the system and operation to every customer.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program617 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas416 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents302 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials246 Views