CEMCO: Portable frac sand processing
CEMCO Inc. and McLanahan Corp. worked together to produce the industry’s first portable frac sand plant, offering an economical and efficient means to produce two sizes of frac sand used in oil and natural gas drilling applications.
The plant is easily transported from one deposit site to the next. It is highway legal, meeting all state DOT requirements for transport. Only two operators are needed to assemble and disassemble the plant. Setup takes less than eight hours. CEMCO says the self-erecting plant is designed for high-volume production, offering an average output of 150 tons per hour, and is built for continuous-duty, 24/7 operation. A one-touch screen control panel regulates and determines the operation and characteristic of the entire plant. McLanahan offers training on the system and operation to every customer.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Man hit by front-end loader dies in quarry accident1287 Views
- PHOTOS: Rare prehistoric mammoth found at sand and gravel pit1048 Views
- What should be done with this big pile of sand?696 Views
- Watch this: Dredging at Teichert's Hallwood Plant533 Views
- North America sand market to see big growth494 Views