CEMCO: Portable frac sand processing
CEMCO Inc. and McLanahan Corp. worked together to produce the industry’s first portable frac sand plant, offering an economical and efficient means to produce two sizes of frac sand used in oil and natural gas drilling applications.
The plant is easily transported from one deposit site to the next. It is highway legal, meeting all state DOT requirements for transport. Only two operators are needed to assemble and disassemble the plant. Setup takes less than eight hours. CEMCO says the self-erecting plant is designed for high-volume production, offering an average output of 150 tons per hour, and is built for continuous-duty, 24/7 operation. A one-touch screen control panel regulates and determines the operation and characteristic of the entire plant. McLanahan offers training on the system and operation to every customer.
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs685 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity348 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries243 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views