CEMCO: Portable frac sand processing
CEMCO Inc. and McLanahan Corp. worked together to produce the industry’s first portable frac sand plant, offering an economical and efficient means to produce two sizes of frac sand used in oil and natural gas drilling applications.
The plant is easily transported from one deposit site to the next. It is highway legal, meeting all state DOT requirements for transport. Only two operators are needed to assemble and disassemble the plant. Setup takes less than eight hours. CEMCO says the self-erecting plant is designed for high-volume production, offering an average output of 150 tons per hour, and is built for continuous-duty, 24/7 operation. A one-touch screen control panel regulates and determines the operation and characteristic of the entire plant. McLanahan offers training on the system and operation to every customer.
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success625 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned488 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies479 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting460 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone245 Views