CEMCO stars in Science Channel’s “How It’s Made”
CEMCO will be part of an episode of “How It’s Made” on Science Channel Thursday night.
The episode looks at the manufacturing process of building a vertical shafts impacts (VSI) crusher.
The shows crew began filming at a CEMCO plant in July. According to a web post by the company, “the filming process took a few days and CEMCO employees got to witness [firsthand] what happens behind the scenes of the shows they enjoy watching on television.
The VSI rock crusher episode of “How It’s Made” will air Thursday, October 17, at 9 p.m. Eastern Time on Science Channel.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability674 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure541 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park350 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine238 Views