CEMCO stars in Science Channel’s “How It’s Made”
CEMCO will be part of an episode of “How It’s Made” on Science Channel Thursday night.
The episode looks at the manufacturing process of building a vertical shafts impacts (VSI) crusher.
The shows crew began filming at a CEMCO plant in July. According to a web post by the company, “the filming process took a few days and CEMCO employees got to witness [firsthand] what happens behind the scenes of the shows they enjoy watching on television.
The VSI rock crusher episode of “How It’s Made” will air Thursday, October 17, at 9 p.m. Eastern Time on Science Channel.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest345 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement337 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training333 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta288 Views