CEMCO stars in Science Channel’s “How It’s Made”
CEMCO will be part of an episode of “How It’s Made” on Science Channel Thursday night.
The episode looks at the manufacturing process of building a vertical shafts impacts (VSI) crusher.
The shows crew began filming at a CEMCO plant in July. According to a web post by the company, “the filming process took a few days and CEMCO employees got to witness [firsthand] what happens behind the scenes of the shows they enjoy watching on television.
The VSI rock crusher episode of “How It’s Made” will air Thursday, October 17, at 9 p.m. Eastern Time on Science Channel.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga578 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029380 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board330 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance326 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments323 Views