CEMCO stars in Science Channel’s “How It’s Made”
CEMCO will be part of an episode of “How It’s Made” on Science Channel Thursday night.
The episode looks at the manufacturing process of building a vertical shafts impacts (VSI) crusher.
The shows crew began filming at a CEMCO plant in July. According to a web post by the company, “the filming process took a few days and CEMCO employees got to witness [firsthand] what happens behind the scenes of the shows they enjoy watching on television.
The VSI rock crusher episode of “How It’s Made” will air Thursday, October 17, at 9 p.m. Eastern Time on Science Channel.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)347 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world300 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention198 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior181 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village148 Views