CEMCO stars in Science Channel’s “How It’s Made”
CEMCO will be part of an episode of “How It’s Made” on Science Channel Thursday night.
The episode looks at the manufacturing process of building a vertical shafts impacts (VSI) crusher.
The shows crew began filming at a CEMCO plant in July. According to a web post by the company, “the filming process took a few days and CEMCO employees got to witness [firsthand] what happens behind the scenes of the shows they enjoy watching on television.
The VSI rock crusher episode of “How It’s Made” will air Thursday, October 17, at 9 p.m. Eastern Time on Science Channel.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher486 Views
- 10-year-old boy falls 30 feet into NY quarry389 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks383 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator scrapes 50 tons of sharp rock out of 2015 F-150315 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident280 Views