Cemco, booth 53184
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief, and Amy Materson, Contributing Editor
Available in two models, the mid-size Turbo 80 is customizable to portable or stationary configurations.
It processes materials up to 4-inches wide into uniform, cubical, crushed product at a rate of up to 275 tons per hour.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2335 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...545 Views
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry348 Views
- How to become a more productive worker318 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus229 Views