Cemco, booth 53184
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief, and Amy Materson, Contributing Editor
Available in two models, the mid-size Turbo 80 is customizable to portable or stationary configurations.
It processes materials up to 4-inches wide into uniform, cubical, crushed product at a rate of up to 275 tons per hour.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program600 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana415 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas399 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents295 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted207 Views