Conveyor Components, booth 53178
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief, and Amy Materson, Contributing Editor
Conveyor Components Co. will showcase a new product line of tilt level controls that are designed for level detection of dry bulk materials.
The line includes models for use in general purpose outdoor applications that are dust proof and weather tight, and models that are explosion proof for use in hazardous locations.
Also on display: the company’s conveyor safety stop controls, belt misalignment controls, belt rip detectors, aerators, motion controls, skirt board clamps, and belt cleaners.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines390 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks361 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger354 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)315 Views