Conveyor Components, booth 53178
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief, and Amy Materson, Contributing Editor
Conveyor Components Co. will showcase a new product line of tilt level controls that are designed for level detection of dry bulk materials.
The line includes models for use in general purpose outdoor applications that are dust proof and weather tight, and models that are explosion proof for use in hazardous locations.
Also on display: the company’s conveyor safety stop controls, belt misalignment controls, belt rip detectors, aerators, motion controls, skirt board clamps, and belt cleaners.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Check out this drone footage of the Atlanta quarry where 'The Walking Dead' was filmed (VIDEO)360 Views
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars330 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)288 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees270 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter202 Views