Conveyor Components, booth 53178
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief, and Amy Materson, Contributing Editor
Conveyor Components Co. will showcase a new product line of tilt level controls that are designed for level detection of dry bulk materials.
The line includes models for use in general purpose outdoor applications that are dust proof and weather tight, and models that are explosion proof for use in hazardous locations.
Also on display: the company’s conveyor safety stop controls, belt misalignment controls, belt rip detectors, aerators, motion controls, skirt board clamps, and belt cleaners.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability680 Views
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill554 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure546 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]535 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views