Conveyor Components, booth 53178
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief, and Amy Materson, Contributing Editor
Conveyor Components Co. will showcase a new product line of tilt level controls that are designed for level detection of dry bulk materials.
The line includes models for use in general purpose outdoor applications that are dust proof and weather tight, and models that are explosion proof for use in hazardous locations.
Also on display: the company’s conveyor safety stop controls, belt misalignment controls, belt rip detectors, aerators, motion controls, skirt board clamps, and belt cleaners.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2287 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...502 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies314 Views
- How to become a more productive worker306 Views