Deister Machine Co., booth 51572
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief, and Amy Materson, Contributing Editor
Deister Machine Co. will launch its BFO-11224-EX2 Mine-Duty Screen at the show.
Offering the next generation in machine size and production output, the 12-foot by 24-foot, horizontal, single-deck unit is said to deliver day-to-day reliability and high-volume capacities in a variety of hard rock mining and mineral processing applications.
The unit features the new Deister EX Series of geared exciters, which are designed to create the force output required to drive large screens.
Geared exciters feature all-steel components; specially-coated bearing inner races to deter wear on shafts; and shafts that are case-hardened and ground for minimal wear.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 893 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life491 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers288 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views