DSC Dredge, booth 30040
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief, and Amy Materson, Contributing Editor
DSC Dredge will have its experts available in its booth to discuss industry-leading customized dredge technologies.
Focusing on customized portable cutter suction dredges, DSC Dredge considers operational parameters such as dredging depths, types of materials, distanced and elevation to discharge, portability requirements, and access to power grids when designing a unit.
From our partners
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources440 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities416 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger400 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company385 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register371 Views