DSC Dredge, booth 30040
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief, and Amy Materson, Contributing Editor
DSC Dredge will have its experts available in its booth to discuss industry-leading customized dredge technologies.
Focusing on customized portable cutter suction dredges, DSC Dredge considers operational parameters such as dredging depths, types of materials, distanced and elevation to discharge, portability requirements, and access to power grids when designing a unit.
From our partners
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program602 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana417 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas391 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents291 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials209 Views