DSC Dredge, booth 30040
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief, and Amy Materson, Contributing Editor
DSC Dredge will have its experts available in its booth to discuss industry-leading customized dredge technologies.
Focusing on customized portable cutter suction dredges, DSC Dredge considers operational parameters such as dredging depths, types of materials, distanced and elevation to discharge, portability requirements, and access to power grids when designing a unit.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person495 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger377 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks360 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)339 Views