DSC Dredge, booth 30040
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief, and Amy Materson, Contributing Editor
DSC Dredge will have its experts available in its booth to discuss industry-leading customized dredge technologies.
Focusing on customized portable cutter suction dredges, DSC Dredge considers operational parameters such as dredging depths, types of materials, distanced and elevation to discharge, portability requirements, and access to power grids when designing a unit.
From our partners
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry743 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets549 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year299 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either282 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY134 Views