DSC Dredge, booth 30040
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief, and Amy Materson, Contributing Editor
DSC Dredge will have its experts available in its booth to discuss industry-leading customized dredge technologies.
Focusing on customized portable cutter suction dredges, DSC Dredge considers operational parameters such as dredging depths, types of materials, distanced and elevation to discharge, portability requirements, and access to power grids when designing a unit.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 897 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life491 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers287 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views