Grasan, booth 51380
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief, and Amy Materson, Contributing Editor
Grasan Equipment Co. will emphasize its seven-point design/build philosophy for customized quarry systems.
The seven-point philosophy is customer focused and is derived from design, experience, integrity, engineering, service, support, and ongoing communication before, during, and after the system is up and running.
Systems typically include portable or stationary jaw and/or impactor-based crushing, screening, conveying, storage, and material handling equipment and structures.
From our partners
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability667 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure543 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]512 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine239 Views