Grasan, booth 51380
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief, and Amy Materson, Contributing Editor
Grasan Equipment Co. will emphasize its seven-point design/build philosophy for customized quarry systems.
The seven-point philosophy is customer focused and is derived from design, experience, integrity, engineering, service, support, and ongoing communication before, during, and after the system is up and running.
Systems typically include portable or stationary jaw and/or impactor-based crushing, screening, conveying, storage, and material handling equipment and structures.
From our partners
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program617 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas416 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents299 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials240 Views