Grasan, booth 51380
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief, and Amy Materson, Contributing Editor
Grasan Equipment Co. will emphasize its seven-point design/build philosophy for customized quarry systems.
The seven-point philosophy is customer focused and is derived from design, experience, integrity, engineering, service, support, and ongoing communication before, during, and after the system is up and running.
Systems typically include portable or stationary jaw and/or impactor-based crushing, screening, conveying, storage, and material handling equipment and structures.
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs713 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries283 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity222 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law218 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding213 Views