Grasan, booth 51380
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief, and Amy Materson, Contributing Editor
Grasan Equipment Co. will emphasize its seven-point design/build philosophy for customized quarry systems.
The seven-point philosophy is customer focused and is derived from design, experience, integrity, engineering, service, support, and ongoing communication before, during, and after the system is up and running.
Systems typically include portable or stationary jaw and/or impactor-based crushing, screening, conveying, storage, and material handling equipment and structures.
From our partners
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability537 Views
- The Internet may take over abandoned mines494 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park347 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D291 Views
- 80-thousand pounds of sand and gravel dumped on highway266 Views