Grasan, booth 51380
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief, and Amy Materson, Contributing Editor
Grasan Equipment Co. will emphasize its seven-point design/build philosophy for customized quarry systems.
The seven-point philosophy is customer focused and is derived from design, experience, integrity, engineering, service, support, and ongoing communication before, during, and after the system is up and running.
Systems typically include portable or stationary jaw and/or impactor-based crushing, screening, conveying, storage, and material handling equipment and structures.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)347 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world277 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention199 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village148 Views
- Aggregate production up 7 percent in 2014107 Views