Kawasaki Wheel Loaders, booth 40042
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief, and Amy Materson, Contributing Editor
Kawasaki will showcase products that feature the company’s Z-Link design, which delivers high breakout force and efficiency, including the 115Z7 for quarrying systems.
It features a 16-liter Tier 4 Interim Isuzu engine, while the IntelliTech system optimizes performance. Bucket sizes range from 8.3 to 9.0 cubic yards.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher517 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks365 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident337 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution161 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress148 Views