Kawasaki Wheel Loaders, booth 40042
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief, and Amy Materson, Contributing Editor
Kawasaki will showcase products that feature the company’s Z-Link design, which delivers high breakout force and efficiency, including the 115Z7 for quarrying systems.
It features a 16-liter Tier 4 Interim Isuzu engine, while the IntelliTech system optimizes performance. Bucket sizes range from 8.3 to 9.0 cubic yards.
From our partners
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry745 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets539 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either248 Views
- More sand coming to Carlsbad beaches192 Views
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant138 Views