Kawasaki Wheel Loaders, booth 40042
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief, and Amy Materson, Contributing Editor
Kawasaki will showcase products that feature the company’s Z-Link design, which delivers high breakout force and efficiency, including the 115Z7 for quarrying systems.
It features a 16-liter Tier 4 Interim Isuzu engine, while the IntelliTech system optimizes performance. Bucket sizes range from 8.3 to 9.0 cubic yards.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone628 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle422 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company345 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew160 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines155 Views