Kawasaki Wheel Loaders, booth 40042
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief, and Amy Materson, Contributing Editor
Kawasaki will showcase products that feature the company’s Z-Link design, which delivers high breakout force and efficiency, including the 115Z7 for quarrying systems.
It features a 16-liter Tier 4 Interim Isuzu engine, while the IntelliTech system optimizes performance. Bucket sizes range from 8.3 to 9.0 cubic yards.
From our partners
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill886 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability628 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]626 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure563 Views
- Sand thieves targeting the world's beaches346 Views