Kawasaki Wheel Loaders, booth 40042
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief, and Amy Materson, Contributing Editor
Kawasaki will showcase products that feature the company’s Z-Link design, which delivers high breakout force and efficiency, including the 115Z7 for quarrying systems.
It features a 16-liter Tier 4 Interim Isuzu engine, while the IntelliTech system optimizes performance. Bucket sizes range from 8.3 to 9.0 cubic yards.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident347 Views
- Don't drink and drive...that includes your wheel loader!214 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution185 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing185 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress156 Views