KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens, booth 50327
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief, and Amy Materson, Contributing Editor
A new 170-foot long SuperStacker, from KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens, is the company’s latest model of telescoping stackers designed to minimize stockpile segregation and increase stockpile capacity.
The new system is an addition to the new generation SuperStacker product line, which eliminates the echain, reducing field maintenance.
It also features an updated Wizard Touch automation control system.
From our partners
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1130 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1034 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program502 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee297 Views
- U.S. Aggregates set to reopen quarry in Indiana190 Views