KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens, booth 50327
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief, and Amy Materson, Contributing Editor
A new 170-foot long SuperStacker, from KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens, is the company’s latest model of telescoping stackers designed to minimize stockpile segregation and increase stockpile capacity.
The new system is an addition to the new generation SuperStacker product line, which eliminates the echain, reducing field maintenance.
It also features an updated Wizard Touch automation control system.
From our partners
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1078 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry674 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets368 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike227 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address227 Views