KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens, booth 50327
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief, and Amy Materson, Contributing Editor
A new 170-foot long SuperStacker, from KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens, is the company’s latest model of telescoping stackers designed to minimize stockpile segregation and increase stockpile capacity.
The new system is an addition to the new generation SuperStacker product line, which eliminates the echain, reducing field maintenance.
It also features an updated Wizard Touch automation control system.
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs708 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries277 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity219 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law218 Views