McLanahan, booth 51756
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief, and Amy Materson, Contributing Editor
McLanahan will be showcasing its capabilities in dry and wet processing, as well as premiering two new crushing product introductions: a crusher and a single-toggle/overhead eccentric jaw crusher.
The first size hard rock jaw crusher in the series, a 44- by 50-inch, will be on display in the booth with presentations throughout each day.
The proven dewatering screen and separator combination will also be on display, as well as McLanahan’s recessed plate filter press. The recessed plate filter press has impacted the aggregate processing industry by eliminating settling ponds for producers.
McLanahan’s process design experts will be on hand in the booth to assist show attendees.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability674 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure535 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]427 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park349 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views