Stedman Machine Co., booth 51871
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief, and Amy Materson, Contributing Editor
Stedman Machine Co. will showcase its new Vertical Roller Mill (VRM), an air-swept fine grinding system.
It says this fine grinder has improved particle size distribution when compared to a traditional ball mill or old style vertical roller mill.
It is designed to grind MSHA rock dust, activated carbon, calcium carbonate, lie, and pet coke, among other materials.
Four sizes are available ranging from 10 to 150 horsepower.
From our partners
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February425 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again260 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car208 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)164 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views