Stedman Machine Co., booth 51871
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief, and Amy Materson, Contributing Editor
Stedman Machine Co. will showcase its new Vertical Roller Mill (VRM), an air-swept fine grinding system.
It says this fine grinder has improved particle size distribution when compared to a traditional ball mill or old style vertical roller mill.
It is designed to grind MSHA rock dust, activated carbon, calcium carbonate, lie, and pet coke, among other materials.
Four sizes are available ranging from 10 to 150 horsepower.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill922 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability633 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure571 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]559 Views
- Sand thieves targeting the world's beaches437 Views