Superior Industries, Inc., booth 51838
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief, and Amy Materson, Contributing Editor
Superior Industries, Inc. will highlight its RazerTail Truck Unloader featuring a 48-inch belt and an adjustable height discharge conveyor. At capacities averaging 1,000 tph, the RazerTail speeds belly and end-dump truck cycle times.
Also on display is Superior’s new Zipline Conveyor. Designed for quick installation, the system is a complete package with the structure and an accessories kit that includes idlers, pulleys, and an Exterra Primary Belt Cleaner. It is engineered for flexible modifications with each section designed to accommodate future additions or subtractions in length.
The company re-enters the portable plant market with the introduction of a new 8-foot by 20-foot portable plant that will be shown at its booth. It is designed to be a highly mobile, high-capacity unit.
Finally, Superior will highlight its 26-inch by 150-foot Telestacker Conveyor with its new XTP Axle. Rated for 1,000-tph capacities, the telescoping radial stacking conveyor on display is equipped with a 20-foot telescoping discharge chute for use in loading marine vessels.
From our partners
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry319 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)279 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views