Superior Industries, Inc., booth 51838
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief, and Amy Materson, Contributing Editor
Superior Industries, Inc. will highlight its RazerTail Truck Unloader featuring a 48-inch belt and an adjustable height discharge conveyor. At capacities averaging 1,000 tph, the RazerTail speeds belly and end-dump truck cycle times.
Also on display is Superior’s new Zipline Conveyor. Designed for quick installation, the system is a complete package with the structure and an accessories kit that includes idlers, pulleys, and an Exterra Primary Belt Cleaner. It is engineered for flexible modifications with each section designed to accommodate future additions or subtractions in length.
The company re-enters the portable plant market with the introduction of a new 8-foot by 20-foot portable plant that will be shown at its booth. It is designed to be a highly mobile, high-capacity unit.
Finally, Superior will highlight its 26-inch by 150-foot Telestacker Conveyor with its new XTP Axle. Rated for 1,000-tph capacities, the telescoping radial stacking conveyor on display is equipped with a 20-foot telescoping discharge chute for use in loading marine vessels.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger456 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources445 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities403 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company359 Views