Superior Industries, Inc., booth 51838
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief, and Amy Materson, Contributing Editor
Superior Industries, Inc. will highlight its RazerTail Truck Unloader featuring a 48-inch belt and an adjustable height discharge conveyor. At capacities averaging 1,000 tph, the RazerTail speeds belly and end-dump truck cycle times.
Also on display is Superior’s new Zipline Conveyor. Designed for quick installation, the system is a complete package with the structure and an accessories kit that includes idlers, pulleys, and an Exterra Primary Belt Cleaner. It is engineered for flexible modifications with each section designed to accommodate future additions or subtractions in length.
The company re-enters the portable plant market with the introduction of a new 8-foot by 20-foot portable plant that will be shown at its booth. It is designed to be a highly mobile, high-capacity unit.
Finally, Superior will highlight its 26-inch by 150-foot Telestacker Conveyor with its new XTP Axle. Rated for 1,000-tph capacities, the telescoping radial stacking conveyor on display is equipped with a 20-foot telescoping discharge chute for use in loading marine vessels.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines386 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)303 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger303 Views