Weir Minerals, booth 50713
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief, and Amy Materson, Contributing Editor
Weir Minerals has launched its new Enduron line of comminution equipment, including crushers, screens, and feeders for the mining, sand, and aggregate industries.
With an emphasis on enhancing mining productivity and safety, the new equipment is designed to maximize customers’ operational efficiency.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability650 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure496 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park357 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D288 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views