Weir Minerals, booth 50713
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief, and Amy Materson, Contributing Editor
Weir Minerals has launched its new Enduron line of comminution equipment, including crushers, screens, and feeders for the mining, sand, and aggregate industries.
With an emphasis on enhancing mining productivity and safety, the new equipment is designed to maximize customers’ operational efficiency.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger456 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources445 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities405 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company359 Views