Weir Minerals, booth 50713
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief, and Amy Materson, Contributing Editor
Weir Minerals has launched its new Enduron line of comminution equipment, including crushers, screens, and feeders for the mining, sand, and aggregate industries.
With an emphasis on enhancing mining productivity and safety, the new equipment is designed to maximize customers’ operational efficiency.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program600 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana415 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas399 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents295 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted207 Views