Chad Renken joins KPI-JCI as product application specialist
Chad Renken has joined Kolberg-Pioneer Inc.’s (KPI-JCI) sales and marketing team as a product application specialist.
Renken will provide support to both domestic and international sales personnel in reviewing aggregate processing opportunities and by proposing the most efficient and economical equipment solutions for the company’s end-user customers.
Previously, Renken worked as a project designer at Masaba Mining Equipment in Vermillion, S.D. He earned his bachelor’s degree in civil engineering technology from Southeast Technical Institute in Sioux Falls, S.D.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility1058 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections493 Views
- Aggregate Industries worker discovers dead body in quarry335 Views
- EPA's WOTUS rule has been put on hold across America275 Views
- Land trust group buys 105-acre quarry from Washington Aggregate company252 Views