Chad Renken joins KPI-JCI as product application specialist
Chad Renken has joined Kolberg-Pioneer Inc.’s (KPI-JCI) sales and marketing team as a product application specialist.
Renken will provide support to both domestic and international sales personnel in reviewing aggregate processing opportunities and by proposing the most efficient and economical equipment solutions for the company’s end-user customers.
Previously, Renken worked as a project designer at Masaba Mining Equipment in Vermillion, S.D. He earned his bachelor’s degree in civil engineering technology from Southeast Technical Institute in Sioux Falls, S.D.
MORE FROM Manufacturer and People News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill429 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers414 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg320 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award181 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions181 Views