Chad Renken joins KPI-JCI as product application specialist
Chad Renken has joined Kolberg-Pioneer Inc.’s (KPI-JCI) sales and marketing team as a product application specialist.
Renken will provide support to both domestic and international sales personnel in reviewing aggregate processing opportunities and by proposing the most efficient and economical equipment solutions for the company’s end-user customers.
Previously, Renken worked as a project designer at Masaba Mining Equipment in Vermillion, S.D. He earned his bachelor’s degree in civil engineering technology from Southeast Technical Institute in Sioux Falls, S.D.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151559 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151033 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1005 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production637 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone404 Views