Charles Machine Works fully acquires Radius Professional HDD Tools
The Charles Machine Works, Inc. (CMW), a manufacturer of underground construction equipment, has acquired 100 percent ownership of Radius Professional HDD Tools in Weatherford, Texas.
Finalized Jan. 13, 2011, the sale makes Radius HDD Tools a wholly owned subsidiary of CMW which includes the Radius brand name, its patents, and products.
Radius Professional HDD Tools is a global company manufacturing and marketing downhole tool products for the horizontal directional drilling (HDD) industry.
“Radius fits well under the umbrella of CMW along with our other companies and our long-term strategy,” CMW Chief Executive Officer Tiffany Sewell-Howard says in a written press statement.
“They have an excellent reputation for quality in the industry. The company’s knowledge, brand recognition, expertise, and understanding of the HDD market will be valuable assets as we go forward to provide the best possible products and services to utility providers and contractors all over the world.”
From our partners
MORE FROM Trade Show Coverage
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest377 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections345 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?340 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training331 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company322 Views