Charles Machine Works fully acquires Radius Professional HDD Tools
The Charles Machine Works, Inc. (CMW), a manufacturer of underground construction equipment, has acquired 100 percent ownership of Radius Professional HDD Tools in Weatherford, Texas.
Finalized Jan. 13, 2011, the sale makes Radius HDD Tools a wholly owned subsidiary of CMW which includes the Radius brand name, its patents, and products.
Radius Professional HDD Tools is a global company manufacturing and marketing downhole tool products for the horizontal directional drilling (HDD) industry.
“Radius fits well under the umbrella of CMW along with our other companies and our long-term strategy,” CMW Chief Executive Officer Tiffany Sewell-Howard says in a written press statement.
“They have an excellent reputation for quality in the industry. The company’s knowledge, brand recognition, expertise, and understanding of the HDD market will be valuable assets as we go forward to provide the best possible products and services to utility providers and contractors all over the world.”
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Trade Show Coverage
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry479 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry339 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution219 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes213 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors197 Views