Charles Machine Works fully acquires Radius Professional HDD Tools
The Charles Machine Works, Inc. (CMW), a manufacturer of underground construction equipment, has acquired 100 percent ownership of Radius Professional HDD Tools in Weatherford, Texas.
Finalized Jan. 13, 2011, the sale makes Radius HDD Tools a wholly owned subsidiary of CMW which includes the Radius brand name, its patents, and products.
Radius Professional HDD Tools is a global company manufacturing and marketing downhole tool products for the horizontal directional drilling (HDD) industry.
“Radius fits well under the umbrella of CMW along with our other companies and our long-term strategy,” CMW Chief Executive Officer Tiffany Sewell-Howard says in a written press statement.
“They have an excellent reputation for quality in the industry. The company’s knowledge, brand recognition, expertise, and understanding of the HDD market will be valuable assets as we go forward to provide the best possible products and services to utility providers and contractors all over the world.”
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Trade Show Coverage
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1586 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”255 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention161 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban124 Views