Charles Machine Works fully acquires Radius Professional HDD Tools
The Charles Machine Works, Inc. (CMW), a manufacturer of underground construction equipment, has acquired 100 percent ownership of Radius Professional HDD Tools in Weatherford, Texas.
Finalized Jan. 13, 2011, the sale makes Radius HDD Tools a wholly owned subsidiary of CMW which includes the Radius brand name, its patents, and products.
Radius Professional HDD Tools is a global company manufacturing and marketing downhole tool products for the horizontal directional drilling (HDD) industry.
“Radius fits well under the umbrella of CMW along with our other companies and our long-term strategy,” CMW Chief Executive Officer Tiffany Sewell-Howard says in a written press statement.
“They have an excellent reputation for quality in the industry. The company’s knowledge, brand recognition, expertise, and understanding of the HDD market will be valuable assets as we go forward to provide the best possible products and services to utility providers and contractors all over the world.”
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Trade Show Coverage
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program610 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana425 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas399 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents295 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials239 Views