Chevron Introduces New Chevron RPM LE and Texaco Ursa Super Plus EC
SAN RAMON, CALIF., January 15, 2008 — Chevron Products Company today announced the introduction of its new Chevron RPM® LE SAE 15W-40 and Texaco Ursa® Super Plus EC SAE 15W-40 heavy duty diesel engine oils. These new products meet API CJ-4 and CI-4 PLUS specifications and replace the CI-4 PLUS only versions.
Both new products continue to have CAT ECF-2 approvals and add CAT ECF-3 approvals with this new formulation. Product is offered initially in bulk and will roll nationwide in January with full transition by March.
Chevron continues to offer API CI-4 PLUS only products in bulk and drums within its portfolio of Delo 400 branded products.
The market is ready for the shift. With 95 percent of the country™s heavy-duty vehicles operating on ultra low sulfur diesel (ULSD) it makes sense to offer engine oil with improved performance in these conditions for new as well as older engines,â€ said Nicole Fujishige, business sector manager for Chevron Products Company. Customers will now have an oil that provides better anti-oxidation and anti-wear performance along with enhanced deposit control at a lower price point than premium brands.â€
About Chevron Products Company:
Chevron Products Company is a division of a wholly owned subsidiary of the Chevron Corporation.
Headquartered in San Ramon, CA, Chevron Products Company worldwide is ranked among the top three global marketers of lubricants. It is active in more than 180 countries through 4,000 employees
For more information go to http://www.chevron.com
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry341 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers254 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes218 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors198 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution165 Views