Chevron Introduces New Delo® Grease ESI
New Product Delivers Optimum Equipment Protection and ROI with Service Intervals of 30,000 Miles and Beyond
SAN RAMON, CALIF., March 31, 2011 – Chevron Lubricants, maker of the Delo® brand of technologically advanced engine oils, lubricants and coolants, today introduced the latest member of its product family, Delo Grease ESI. This extended service interval (ESI) grease is engineered to reduce friction and wear and is designed for a wide variety of on-road and off-road equipment applications. With the ability to extend service intervals up to and beyond 30,000 miles*, the new grease delivers optimum protection while minimizing downtime.
Delo Grease ESI is ideal for Class 6-8 trucks, protecting equipment in a diverse range of applications, including wheel bearing, chassis, steering drag links, kingpins, shackle pins, transmission cross shaft spring pins, brake cam shafts, and fifth wheel faceplates and pivots operating under high and low temperature conditions.
“Time spent in the shop on maintenance is lost income,” said Len Badal, Commercial Sector Manager, Chevron Lubricants. “The extended service interval capabilities of Delo Grease ESI, matched with other Delo products like our Extended Life Coolant, Gear Lubricant ESI, Trans Fluid ESI and Delo 400 LE 15W-40 allows our customers to safely protect their equipment while maximizing uptime and profitability.”
Delo Grease ESI is formulated with highly refined base stocks, a lithium complex thickener, rust and oxidation inhibitors and extreme pressure and tackiness additives. The new grease works well in automatic centralized greasing systems and in wheel bearings operating near the high temperatures of disc brakes.
Key benefits of Delo Grease ESI include:
- Extended Service Protection to 30,000+ miles*
- Extreme pressure high load carrying capacity
- Excellent corrosion and wear protection
- Excellent resistance to water washout
- Excellent high temperature stability
- Good low temperature pump ability and torque
Based on industry standard testing, Delo Grease ESI outperformed competitive products for Bearing Water Washout (ASTM D1264), Load Wear Index (ASTM D2596), Low Temperature Torque (ASTM D4693) and Automotive Wheel Bearing Life (ASTM D3527).
Delo Grease ESI will be available across North American late in the second quarter of 2011. Please contact Chevron or your local lubricant marketer for more information on availability and package styles.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting960 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem924 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve433 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime241 Views
- Bobcat breaks ground on $20 million Bismarck expansion112 Views