Chevron Introduces New Delo® Grease ESI
For more information on Delo Grease ESI, go to www.DeloPerformance.com
* Service intervals of 30,000 or more miles are recommended for customers who maintain equipment in accordance with OEM requirements for their specific geographic area and operating environment.
Extended Service Protection – Chevron’s Delo Product Family:
Chevron’s Delo product family includes engine oils, premium lubricants and extended life coolants that provide premium performance and bottom-line value for diesel powered vehicles that may demand extended drain capabilities of the engine oil.
Delo® Grease ESI is covered under the Delo Warranty Plus program, which provides bumper-to-bumper protection against lubricant and coolant related failures as described in the Delo warranty.
The line of Delo products includes Delo® Heavy Duty Motor Oil, Delo® Extended Life Coolant, Delo® Extended Life Coolant/Antifreeze – Nitrite Free, Delo® Greases EP, Delo® Heavy Duty EP, Delo® Synthetic Grease SF, Delo Synthetic Transmission Fluid SAE 50, Delo® Gear Lubricants ESI® and Chevron Delo® Synthetic Gear Lubricant.
More information on Delo products can be found at: www.DeloPerformance.com
About Chevron Products Company
Chevron Products Company is a division of a wholly owned subsidiary of the Chevron Corporation (NYSE: CVX) headquartered in San Ramon, CA.
A full line of lubrication and coolant products are marketed through this organization under the Chevron, Texaco and Caltex brand names. Select brands include Havoline®, Delo®, Ursa® and Texaco Xpress Lube®. Chevron Intellectual Property, LLC owns patented technology in advanced lubricants products, new generation base oil technology and coolants.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting939 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem900 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime227 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: May 13, 2013185 Views
- Local police investigate copper wire theft in Oregon quarry114 Views