Choose Rice Lake’s WLS-C for compact weigh-on-the-go technology
Rice Lake, WI, March 22nd, 2010: Weigh bulk material on-the-go with the WLS-C, Rice Lake’s new compact on-board weighing system for skid steers, wheel loaders, track loaders and lift trucks. The WLS-C offers a compact profile which easily fits into any cab and an economical price to affordably outfit an entire fleet.
Rice Lake’s WLS-C is designed to help busy equipment operators skip unnecessary trips to a central scale and increase overall productivity of their operations. This model also installs with a printer to create an all-in-one mobile weighing and ticketing operation. Visit www.ricelake.com to learn more about the WLS-C and other on-board weighing solutions.
Rice Lake Weighing Systems is a family-owned, ISO 9001 certified corporation, with headquarters, metrology laboratory and main manufacturing plant in Rice Lake, WI. Additional manufacturing facilities are located in Jasper, AL. and Newtown, CT.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program600 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana415 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas399 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents295 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted207 Views