Choose Rice Lake’s WLS-C for compact weigh-on-the-go technology
Rice Lake, WI, March 22nd, 2010: Weigh bulk material on-the-go with the WLS-C, Rice Lake’s new compact on-board weighing system for skid steers, wheel loaders, track loaders and lift trucks. The WLS-C offers a compact profile which easily fits into any cab and an economical price to affordably outfit an entire fleet.
Rice Lake’s WLS-C is designed to help busy equipment operators skip unnecessary trips to a central scale and increase overall productivity of their operations. This model also installs with a printer to create an all-in-one mobile weighing and ticketing operation. Visit www.ricelake.com to learn more about the WLS-C and other on-board weighing solutions.
Rice Lake Weighing Systems is a family-owned, ISO 9001 certified corporation, with headquarters, metrology laboratory and main manufacturing plant in Rice Lake, WI. Additional manufacturing facilities are located in Jasper, AL. and Newtown, CT.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1088 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation375 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement329 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training316 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta278 Views