Choose Rice Lake’s WLS-C for compact weigh-on-the-go technology
Rice Lake, WI, March 22nd, 2010: Weigh bulk material on-the-go with the WLS-C, Rice Lake’s new compact on-board weighing system for skid steers, wheel loaders, track loaders and lift trucks. The WLS-C offers a compact profile which easily fits into any cab and an economical price to affordably outfit an entire fleet.
Rice Lake’s WLS-C is designed to help busy equipment operators skip unnecessary trips to a central scale and increase overall productivity of their operations. This model also installs with a printer to create an all-in-one mobile weighing and ticketing operation. Visit www.ricelake.com to learn more about the WLS-C and other on-board weighing solutions.
Rice Lake Weighing Systems is a family-owned, ISO 9001 certified corporation, with headquarters, metrology laboratory and main manufacturing plant in Rice Lake, WI. Additional manufacturing facilities are located in Jasper, AL. and Newtown, CT.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Check out this drone footage of the Atlanta quarry where 'The Walking Dead' was filmed (VIDEO)360 Views
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars330 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)288 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees270 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter202 Views