Chris Brahler named chair of ICUEE 2011
Chris Brahler, president and CEO of TT Technologies in Aurora, Ill., has been named the chairman of the next the International Construction and Utility Equipment Exposition (ICUEE) is held biennially and is geared to the utility/construction industry, with a primary focus on the exposition, to be held Oct. 4-6, 2011 at the Kentucky Exposition Center in Louisville, Ky.
Brahler leads the show’s managing committee, which represents a cross section of industry volunteer company executives, to ensure the exposition meets the needs of all market segments.
ICUEE is held biennially and is geared to the utility/construction industry, with a primary focus on the electric, phone/cable, sewer/water, gas, general construction, landscaping and public works sectors. ICUEE 2011 is expected to cover more than one million net square feet of outdoor and indoor exhibit space and is known as The Demo Expo for its hands-on working equipment demonstrations.
Brahler has been an industry leader in underground construction for more than 30 years. In 2007 he was chosen as the “Trenchless Technology Person of the Year,” and he currently serves as Chairman of the North American Society for Trenchless Technology (NASTT).
He has shared his time and industry knowledge as a featured speaker at conferences including ICUEE, American Water Works Association (AWWA), Distribution Contractors Association (DCA), National Utility Contractors Association (NUCA), Power and Communication Contractors Association (PCCA) and UCT conference and exhibition.
Management Committee for ICUEE 2011
- Serving as Vice Chair of the ICUEE 2011 Management Committee is Michael Plummer, General Manager Marketing Communications of JCB Inc. USA, Pooler, Ga. Also on the committee, in addition to Chris Brahler and Michael Plummer, are the following:
- David Althaus, Manager Events and Promotion of John Deere Construction & Forestry, Moline, Ill.
- Kate Brodbeck, marketing coordinator of Fecon Inc., Lebanon, Ohio.
- Joe Cline, president of Astec Underground, Loudon, Tenn.
- David Gasmovic, president and CEO of McLaughlin Manufacturing, Greenville, S.C.
- Melissa Gauger, vocational marketing manager of Navistar/International Truck, Warrenville, Ill.
- John Kestler, director exhibits and events of Cummins Inc., Columbus, Indiana
- Shan Kirtley, director of sales and marketing of The Charles Machine Works, Perry, Oklahoma
- Sherry Moschner, fleet manager of AmerenUE, St. Louis, Mo.
- Amber Scott, marketing manager of Time Manufacturing, Waco, Texas.
- Megan Tanel, vice president exhibitions and events of Association of Equipment Manufacturers, Milwaukee, Wis.
- Terry VanConant, marketing manager of Terex Telelect, Watertown, S.D.
- Mark Wegel, corporate communications manager of Altec Industries. Birmingham, Ala.
- David Wisniewski, senior director underground solutions of Vermeer Corp., Pella, Iowa.
For more information on ICUEE, go online at www.icuee.com.
From our partners
MORE FROM Industry Associations
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person986 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger395 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)345 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration272 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger241 Views