CIM 29th ANNUAL CONFERENCE
This signature event of the Canadian Institute of Mining, Metallurgy and Petroleum promises to be the mining affair of the year.
Located right in the hub of the booming Albertan industry, CIM Edmonton 2012 will build on the successes of previous conferences. A steady growth in numbers of delegates, exhibitors, and total conference energy continues to attract the most relevant speakers and interesting presentations as we come together to focus on operational excellence across all facets of mining.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry475 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry313 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)279 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views