CIM 29th ANNUAL CONFERENCE
This signature event of the Canadian Institute of Mining, Metallurgy and Petroleum promises to be the mining affair of the year.
Located right in the hub of the booming Albertan industry, CIM Edmonton 2012 will build on the successes of previous conferences. A steady growth in numbers of delegates, exhibitors, and total conference energy continues to attract the most relevant speakers and interesting presentations as we come together to focus on operational excellence across all facets of mining.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga571 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029380 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board330 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance326 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments323 Views