CIM 29th ANNUAL CONFERENCE
This signature event of the Canadian Institute of Mining, Metallurgy and Petroleum promises to be the mining affair of the year.
Located right in the hub of the booming Albertan industry, CIM Edmonton 2012 will build on the successes of previous conferences. A steady growth in numbers of delegates, exhibitors, and total conference energy continues to attract the most relevant speakers and interesting presentations as we come together to focus on operational excellence across all facets of mining.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility1029 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections494 Views
- Aggregate Industries worker discovers dead body in quarry312 Views
- EPA's WOTUS rule has been put on hold across America276 Views
- Land trust group buys 105-acre quarry from Washington Aggregate company252 Views