CIM Elects New Officers
The National Steering Committee for the Concrete Industry Management (CIM) program elected new officers.
- Chairman — Michael Schneider of Baker Construction, Inc.
- Vice Chairman — F. Frank Craddock of Cemex, Inc.
- Secretary/Treasurer — Michael Harlan of U.S. Concrete
- Executive Director — Eugene Martineau, former CIM Chairman
“We are thrilled with the selection of new officers and the experience and commitment they bring to this program,” said current CIM Chairman Eugene Martineau in a committee press release. “They will be at the forefront as we continue to improve and expand the program and prepare the next generation of leaders in the concrete industry.”
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1088 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation375 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement329 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training316 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta278 Views