CIM Elects New Officers
The National Steering Committee for the Concrete Industry Management (CIM) program elected new officers.
- Chairman — Michael Schneider of Baker Construction, Inc.
- Vice Chairman — F. Frank Craddock of Cemex, Inc.
- Secretary/Treasurer — Michael Harlan of U.S. Concrete
- Executive Director — Eugene Martineau, former CIM Chairman
“We are thrilled with the selection of new officers and the experience and commitment they bring to this program,” said current CIM Chairman Eugene Martineau in a committee press release. “They will be at the forefront as we continue to improve and expand the program and prepare the next generation of leaders in the concrete industry.”
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines387 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger319 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)305 Views