CIM Elects New Officers
The National Steering Committee for the Concrete Industry Management (CIM) program elected new officers.
- Chairman — Michael Schneider of Baker Construction, Inc.
- Vice Chairman — F. Frank Craddock of Cemex, Inc.
- Secretary/Treasurer — Michael Harlan of U.S. Concrete
- Executive Director — Eugene Martineau, former CIM Chairman
“We are thrilled with the selection of new officers and the experience and commitment they bring to this program,” said current CIM Chairman Eugene Martineau in a committee press release. “They will be at the forefront as we continue to improve and expand the program and prepare the next generation of leaders in the concrete industry.”
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher526 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks364 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident344 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution174 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing165 Views