CIM Elects New Officers
The National Steering Committee for the Concrete Industry Management (CIM) program elected new officers.
- Chairman — Michael Schneider of Baker Construction, Inc.
- Vice Chairman — F. Frank Craddock of Cemex, Inc.
- Secretary/Treasurer — Michael Harlan of U.S. Concrete
- Executive Director — Eugene Martineau, former CIM Chairman
“We are thrilled with the selection of new officers and the experience and commitment they bring to this program,” said current CIM Chairman Eugene Martineau in a committee press release. “They will be at the forefront as we continue to improve and expand the program and prepare the next generation of leaders in the concrete industry.”
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill432 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers412 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg326 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products198 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award193 Views