CIM Elects New Officers
The National Steering Committee for the Concrete Industry Management (CIM) program elected new officers.
- Chairman — Michael Schneider of Baker Construction, Inc.
- Vice Chairman — F. Frank Craddock of Cemex, Inc.
- Secretary/Treasurer — Michael Harlan of U.S. Concrete
- Executive Director — Eugene Martineau, former CIM Chairman
“We are thrilled with the selection of new officers and the experience and commitment they bring to this program,” said current CIM Chairman Eugene Martineau in a committee press release. “They will be at the forefront as we continue to improve and expand the program and prepare the next generation of leaders in the concrete industry.”
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program600 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana415 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas401 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents295 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials242 Views