CIM to feature Mack Truck at World of Concrete
The Concrete Industry Management program – a business intensive program that awards students with a four-year Bachelor of Science degree in Concrete Industry Management – announced the signature item for their sixth annual auction at World of Concrete will be a Mack Truck model GU713.
Mack Trucks, a division of Oshkosh Truck, donated he truck, which is equipped with a McNeilus 11-cubic-yard Bridgemaster concrete mixer. The total combined value for this item is more than $160,000.
The sixth annual auction will be held on Jan. 20 in the North Hall Room N-262 of the Las Vegas Convention Center. The silent auction will be held from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., and the live auction begins at 1 p.m.
Once again this year, Internet bidding will be available on the Ritchie Brothers website, rbauction.com. To participate in electronic auction bidding, bidders must register a week in advance. Those participating in the auction at the WOC can register on-site.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas424 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents307 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials257 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry229 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted215 Views