CIM to feature Mack Truck at World of Concrete
The Concrete Industry Management program – a business intensive program that awards students with a four-year Bachelor of Science degree in Concrete Industry Management – announced the signature item for their sixth annual auction at World of Concrete will be a Mack Truck model GU713.
Mack Trucks, a division of Oshkosh Truck, donated he truck, which is equipped with a McNeilus 11-cubic-yard Bridgemaster concrete mixer. The total combined value for this item is more than $160,000.
The sixth annual auction will be held on Jan. 20 in the North Hall Room N-262 of the Las Vegas Convention Center. The silent auction will be held from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., and the live auction begins at 1 p.m.
Once again this year, Internet bidding will be available on the Ritchie Brothers website, rbauction.com. To participate in electronic auction bidding, bidders must register a week in advance. Those participating in the auction at the WOC can register on-site.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February431 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again272 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car208 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)173 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views