- Aggregates Manager - http://www.aggman.com -
CITGO CITGARD SynDurance Synthetic Engine Oil SAE 5w-40
Posted By cprewitt On September 4, 2009 @ 7:27 am In Aggregates Zone | No Comments
CITGO CITGARD SynDurance Synthetic Engine Oil SAE 5w-40 uses premium synthetic base stocks to improve high and low temperature properties, to improve fuel economy, cold temperature performance and engine drain intervals.
SynDurance combined with LubeAlert can lead to significant performance and economic savings, including:
· Promoting fuel savings
· Providing year-round engine protection for fleets operating in wide temperature conditions, eliminating seasonal changeover
· Reducing dependency on engine block heaters
· Providing drain interval optimization capability
· Promoting longer engine life
· Improving equipment productivity and service availability
Article printed from Aggregates Manager: http://www.aggman.com
URL to article: http://www.aggman.com/citgo-citgard-syndurance-synthetic-engine-oil-sae-5w-40/
Copyright © 2009 Aggregates Manager. All rights reserved.