City Council approves 650 homes near quarry in California
The Carlsbad City Council has decided to allow McMillin Companies to build all 650 homes near a reclaimed gravel quarry, KPBS reported.
The city council reached a compromise, allowing McMillin to build the homes on the condition that it added a small patch of land near the historic Marron Adobe, the oldest house in Carlsbad.
About two thirds of the site is used for the quarry.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations255 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers240 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show212 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs170 Views
- Powerscreen Trakpactor 320SR to launch at ConExpo-Con/Agg152 Views