City Council approves 650 homes near quarry in California
The Carlsbad City Council has decided to allow McMillin Companies to build all 650 homes near a reclaimed gravel quarry, KPBS reported.
The city council reached a compromise, allowing McMillin to build the homes on the condition that it added a small patch of land near the historic Marron Adobe, the oldest house in Carlsbad.
About two thirds of the site is used for the quarry.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1351 Views
- Martin Marietta sees business results soar412 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”249 Views
- Man dies in silo accident at Texas concrete plant216 Views