CNH appoints vice president, construction equipment Europe
CNH announced the appointment of Henrik Starup as vice president, construction equipment Europe.
Reporting to James E. McCullough, president and CEO of CNH Construction Equipment Business, Starup is responsible for further developing and strengthening the Case Construction Equipment and the New Holland Construction brands positioning in the marketplace.
“I am very pleased to welcome Henrik to the leadership role of our European construction equipment organization,” said James E. McCullough in a written press statement. “He comes with a strong cross-cultural background and an extensive experience built in the sales, marketing and dealer development areas that demonstrate his ability to lead with confidence and successfully grow the construction equipment business. I am confident that he will build effectively on the respective heritage and strengths of Case Construction Equipment and New Holland Construction, leading our two brands to future growth and continued success.”
Starup joins CNH from IVECO, and brings to his new role over 20 years experience in sales and marketing gained through leadership positions held in Denmark, the Nordic countries, Germany and at European level for the heavy, medium and light line. Most recently, he was General Manager for the German market, building IVECO’s exposure and market share in this country.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151103 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production756 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success607 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting435 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone425 Views