CNH opens Reman distribution center
CNH opened a remanufactured parts distribution center within its 260,000-square-foot CNH Reman operations facility in Springfield, Mo., to expedite delivery of its remanufactured products to equipment dealers throughout North America.
The distribution center will support Case IH, Case Construction Equipment, New Holland Agriculture, New Holland Construction, Kobelco, and Fiat Powertrain Technologies dealerships in North America. The center will ship high-priority remanufactured products, such as those with specialized or unique configurations, from the Springfield plant to dealers. The new facility further leverages the capabilities of the CNH North American parts distribution network, which will continue to stock and fulfill dealer parts orders, including most CNH Reman parts.
Since the 2009 launch of CNH Reman, a joint venture between CNH and Springfield Remanufacturing, the company has expanded the depth of its remanufactured product offering across five major product lines: engines and components, drivelines and components, rotating electrical, electronics, and hydraulics.
For more information about CNH and its Case and New Holland products, visit www.cnh.com.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs692 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries255 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law217 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity214 Views