CNH opens Reman distribution center
CNH opened a remanufactured parts distribution center within its 260,000-square-foot CNH Reman operations facility in Springfield, Mo., to expedite delivery of its remanufactured products to equipment dealers throughout North America.
The distribution center will support Case IH, Case Construction Equipment, New Holland Agriculture, New Holland Construction, Kobelco, and Fiat Powertrain Technologies dealerships in North America. The center will ship high-priority remanufactured products, such as those with specialized or unique configurations, from the Springfield plant to dealers. The new facility further leverages the capabilities of the CNH North American parts distribution network, which will continue to stock and fulfill dealer parts orders, including most CNH Reman parts.
Since the 2009 launch of CNH Reman, a joint venture between CNH and Springfield Remanufacturing, the company has expanded the depth of its remanufactured product offering across five major product lines: engines and components, drivelines and components, rotating electrical, electronics, and hydraulics.
For more information about CNH and its Case and New Holland products, visit www.cnh.com.
MORE FROM Manufacturer and People News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill428 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers397 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg297 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award186 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions173 Views