CNH opens Reman distribution center
CNH opened a remanufactured parts distribution center within its 260,000-square-foot CNH Reman operations facility in Springfield, Mo., to expedite delivery of its remanufactured products to equipment dealers throughout North America.
The distribution center will support Case IH, Case Construction Equipment, New Holland Agriculture, New Holland Construction, Kobelco, and Fiat Powertrain Technologies dealerships in North America. The center will ship high-priority remanufactured products, such as those with specialized or unique configurations, from the Springfield plant to dealers. The new facility further leverages the capabilities of the CNH North American parts distribution network, which will continue to stock and fulfill dealer parts orders, including most CNH Reman parts.
Since the 2009 launch of CNH Reman, a joint venture between CNH and Springfield Remanufacturing, the company has expanded the depth of its remanufactured product offering across five major product lines: engines and components, drivelines and components, rotating electrical, electronics, and hydraulics.
For more information about CNH and its Case and New Holland products, visit www.cnh.com.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views