CNH teams with Thunder Creek Equipment to offer fuel, service trailer line
CNH Parts & Service, the product support business of agricultural and construction equipment maker CNH Global, on May 22 announced a new supplier agreement with LDJ Manufacturing Inc. of Pella, Iowa, to offer its Thunder Creek Equipment line of fuel and service trailers through Case Construction Equipment, Case IH, New Holland, New Holland Construction, and Kobelco equipment dealerships in the U.S.
According to Michael Pirkl, marketing manager for CNH Parts & Service, the new line of service trailers are an excellent fit for the company’s construction and agricultural equipment customers, especially now that its Tier IV engines in the 100-HP and over category require Diesel Exhaust Fluid, or DEF, to meet emission standards.
“These products are ideal for customers who want the rugged dependability of a service trailer, combined with the convenience of bulk fuel/lube and DEF delivery system – in a single mobile platform,” notes Pirkl. “Increasingly, our customers need to deliver DEF and fuel to their machines in the field. These utility trailers from Thunder Creek Equipment are a perfect solution, making clean technology from CNH convenient.”
The new trailers come in a variety of configurations, and with a number of DEF delivery options, to meet the field service needs for a wide range of customers. The trailers are shipped to the customer’s nearest participating equipment dealership, directly from the supplier, Thunder Creek Equipment.
Popular options include:
- Complete patent-pending DEF (urea) delivery solution
- Exclusive 40 gallon-per-minute fuel pump
- Bulk oil transport tanks for engine and hydraulic oils
- Rear utility box for equipment and tool storage
- Front lockable toolbox, to protect fuel and DEF pumps
“Over the years, we have gained a reputation for not only quality work but also for creativity and design excellence,” notes Loren Van Wyk, who founded LDJ Manufacturing in 1995.
“We are proud of the products we build, and for the utility they bring to CNH customers” adds Van Wyk’s son Luke, the firm’s general manager. “Our production staff is world-class, and our customers are served by a team of sales, marketing and administrative professionals that is second to none.”
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1159 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program583 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas328 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents291 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge268 Views