Coldspring agrees to extension of conditional use permit review period
Coldspring has agreed to an extension of the review period for a conditional use permit for the proposed expansion of its St. Cloud, Missouri, quarry, according to a report from SCTimes.com.
The extension brings the review period through December 31, allowing the Zoning Board of Appeals (ZBA) more time to address concerns and questions.
Coldspring wants to open a 30-acre granite quarry and processing area on its 210-acre site. The company plans to excavate 300 to 350 feet in seven phases over 25 to 30 years at the new quarry.
The board intended to discuss the request this month, but the extension is pushing the discussion to the ZBA’s October 15 meeting.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1069 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry614 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike231 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address229 Views
- More sand coming to Carlsbad beaches196 Views