Coldspring agrees to extension of conditional use permit review period
Coldspring has agreed to an extension of the review period for a conditional use permit for the proposed expansion of its St. Cloud, Missouri, quarry, according to a report from SCTimes.com.
The extension brings the review period through December 31, allowing the Zoning Board of Appeals (ZBA) more time to address concerns and questions.
Coldspring wants to open a 30-acre granite quarry and processing area on its 210-acre site. The company plans to excavate 300 to 350 feet in seven phases over 25 to 30 years at the new quarry.
The board intended to discuss the request this month, but the extension is pushing the discussion to the ZBA’s October 15 meeting.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1086 Views
- Federal judge forces MSHA inspection619 Views
- Wingra not allowed to mine beneath burial mounds365 Views
- Human remains found in Michigan quarry296 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator water skiing the best way to cool off, get hurt in a mudhole279 Views