Coldspring agrees to extension of conditional use permit review period
Coldspring has agreed to an extension of the review period for a conditional use permit for the proposed expansion of its St. Cloud, Missouri, quarry, according to a report from SCTimes.com.
The extension brings the review period through December 31, allowing the Zoning Board of Appeals (ZBA) more time to address concerns and questions.
Coldspring wants to open a 30-acre granite quarry and processing area on its 210-acre site. The company plans to excavate 300 to 350 feet in seven phases over 25 to 30 years at the new quarry.
The board intended to discuss the request this month, but the extension is pushing the discussion to the ZBA’s October 15 meeting.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger144 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views