Coldspring agrees to extension of conditional use permit review period
Coldspring has agreed to an extension of the review period for a conditional use permit for the proposed expansion of its St. Cloud, Missouri, quarry, according to a report from SCTimes.com.
The extension brings the review period through December 31, allowing the Zoning Board of Appeals (ZBA) more time to address concerns and questions.
Coldspring wants to open a 30-acre granite quarry and processing area on its 210-acre site. The company plans to excavate 300 to 350 feet in seven phases over 25 to 30 years at the new quarry.
The board intended to discuss the request this month, but the extension is pushing the discussion to the ZBA’s October 15 meeting.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs720 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries289 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law224 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs211 Views
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year160 Views