Coming to you from MINExpo
MINExpo got off to a resounding start! The halls were packed and the mood is positive.
I witnessed the unveiling of MTU’s mining engines that achieve EPA Tier 4 final emission standards with no aftertreatment above 560 kW (750 bhp) and no diesel particulate filter at any bhp.
Metso launched a new comminution machine, which I learned is a fancy word for a crusher. You never get too old to learn something new, do you? Anyway, the HRC (left) uses high pressure grinding roll (HPGR) technology.
Sandvik launched its new Vibrocone crusher, which it claims is the next generation of crushing technology.
You can read more about all these new items and many more in the RollOuts section of our upcoming November issue.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Insider
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person986 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger394 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)345 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration270 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger241 Views