Coming to you from MINExpo
MINExpo got off to a resounding start! The halls were packed and the mood is positive.
I witnessed the unveiling of MTU’s mining engines that achieve EPA Tier 4 final emission standards with no aftertreatment above 560 kW (750 bhp) and no diesel particulate filter at any bhp.
Metso launched a new comminution machine, which I learned is a fancy word for a crusher. You never get too old to learn something new, do you? Anyway, the HRC (left) uses high pressure grinding roll (HPGR) technology.
Sandvik launched its new Vibrocone crusher, which it claims is the next generation of crushing technology.
You can read more about all these new items and many more in the RollOuts section of our upcoming November issue.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Insider
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility785 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections470 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company373 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?326 Views