Coming to you from MINExpo
MINExpo got off to a resounding start! The halls were packed and the mood is positive.
I witnessed the unveiling of MTU’s mining engines that achieve EPA Tier 4 final emission standards with no aftertreatment above 560 kW (750 bhp) and no diesel particulate filter at any bhp.
Metso launched a new comminution machine, which I learned is a fancy word for a crusher. You never get too old to learn something new, do you? Anyway, the HRC (left) uses high pressure grinding roll (HPGR) technology.
Sandvik launched its new Vibrocone crusher, which it claims is the next generation of crushing technology.
You can read more about all these new items and many more in the RollOuts section of our upcoming November issue.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggregates Insider
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry740 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets540 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year263 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY124 Views