Coming to you from MINExpo
MINExpo got off to a resounding start! The halls were packed and the mood is positive.
I witnessed the unveiling of MTU’s mining engines that achieve EPA Tier 4 final emission standards with no aftertreatment above 560 kW (750 bhp) and no diesel particulate filter at any bhp.
Metso launched a new comminution machine, which I learned is a fancy word for a crusher. You never get too old to learn something new, do you? Anyway, the HRC (left) uses high pressure grinding roll (HPGR) technology.
Sandvik launched its new Vibrocone crusher, which it claims is the next generation of crushing technology.
You can read more about all these new items and many more in the RollOuts section of our upcoming November issue.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Insider
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park161 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- NSSGA wants everyone to ask their representative to co-sponsor the Regulatory Integrity Protection Act (H.R. 1732) to stop proposed Waters of the U.S. rule126 Views