Coming to you from MINExpo
MINExpo got off to a resounding start! The halls were packed and the mood is positive.
I witnessed the unveiling of MTU’s mining engines that achieve EPA Tier 4 final emission standards with no aftertreatment above 560 kW (750 bhp) and no diesel particulate filter at any bhp.
Metso launched a new comminution machine, which I learned is a fancy word for a crusher. You never get too old to learn something new, do you? Anyway, the HRC (left) uses high pressure grinding roll (HPGR) technology.
Sandvik launched its new Vibrocone crusher, which it claims is the next generation of crushing technology.
You can read more about all these new items and many more in the RollOuts section of our upcoming November issue.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggregates Insider
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities422 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company412 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule393 Views
- Location is key for Dolese Bros. Co.'s Davis Quarry376 Views
- House subcommittee proposes budget cuts for MSHA and OSHA230 Views