Coming to you from MINExpo
MINExpo got off to a resounding start! The halls were packed and the mood is positive.
I witnessed the unveiling of MTU’s mining engines that achieve EPA Tier 4 final emission standards with no aftertreatment above 560 kW (750 bhp) and no diesel particulate filter at any bhp.
Metso launched a new comminution machine, which I learned is a fancy word for a crusher. You never get too old to learn something new, do you? Anyway, the HRC (left) uses high pressure grinding roll (HPGR) technology.
Sandvik launched its new Vibrocone crusher, which it claims is the next generation of crushing technology.
You can read more about all these new items and many more in the RollOuts section of our upcoming November issue.
MORE FROM Aggman Newsletter
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting952 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem920 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve477 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime233 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: May 13, 2013185 Views