Command Alkon, Systech form Integra Product Division
Command Alkon and Systech Incorporated leaders in integrated solutions for the construction and bulk materials industries celebrate the formation of The Integra Product Division of Command Alkon.
“The Command Alkon Integra Product Division will add more depth and breadth to the array of products and services available to Concrete, Ready Mixed, Aggregate, Asphalt, Cement and Block Producers in North America,” said Phil Ramsey, president of Command Alkon, in a written press release. “We welcome the many experienced Systech employees to the Command Alkon team.”
Both Command Alkon and Integra customers will benefit greatly from these combined resources through the development of new products and the latest in technological advances with teams that you have developed relationships with throughout the years, Command Alkon says in a written press statement.
Both product lines will continue to be extended and supported. Each product line has an existing customer base with unique needs that Command Alkon will continue to provide for now and into the future.
Command Alkon is a Birmingham, Ala.,-based company with offices in Columbus, Ohio; Chicago, Ill., Kansas City, Kan., the U.K., France, the Netherlands, Colombia, Australia and India. Command Alkon has been a provider to the construction materials industry for more than 30 years.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines371 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)281 Views
- Cat backs up claims of fuel efficiency with a guarantee233 Views