Command Alkon, Systech form Integra Product Division
Command Alkon and Systech Incorporated leaders in integrated solutions for the construction and bulk materials industries celebrate the formation of The Integra Product Division of Command Alkon.
“The Command Alkon Integra Product Division will add more depth and breadth to the array of products and services available to Concrete, Ready Mixed, Aggregate, Asphalt, Cement and Block Producers in North America,” said Phil Ramsey, president of Command Alkon, in a written press release. “We welcome the many experienced Systech employees to the Command Alkon team.”
Both Command Alkon and Integra customers will benefit greatly from these combined resources through the development of new products and the latest in technological advances with teams that you have developed relationships with throughout the years, Command Alkon says in a written press statement.
Both product lines will continue to be extended and supported. Each product line has an existing customer base with unique needs that Command Alkon will continue to provide for now and into the future.
Command Alkon is a Birmingham, Ala.,-based company with offices in Columbus, Ohio; Chicago, Ill., Kansas City, Kan., the U.K., France, the Netherlands, Colombia, Australia and India. Command Alkon has been a provider to the construction materials industry for more than 30 years.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs598 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity349 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views
- Drill rig operator freed after machine nearly rolls off cliff in Australia quarry (VIDEO)183 Views