COMPACT DIESEL AIR COMPRESSOR GETS THE JOB DONE
Now there”s a powerful air compressor for service vehicles that doesn”t take up tons of space. The new 15CFM Diesel Air Compressor from Next Generation Power measures only 30″ L x 16″ W x 20″ H, weighs just 175 lbs. and fits easily into the tightest compartments. The slim design even allows the compact unit to be mounted on top of a narrow tool box.
Ideal for running blowguns, impact guns and other air tools, the heavy-duty 15CFM Diesel Air Compressor produces an air flow volume of 15 cfm at 150 psi. With all CNC-machined parts, the powder-coated Schulz air compressor operates at a very low 1,000 rpm.
The diesel-powered unit offers a longer life, lower maintenance and better fuel efficiency than gasoline. A single cylinder, water-cooled Kubota 7 hp diesel engine supplies constant, reliable power. The 1 gallon fuel tank provides 6-8 hours of use and an included air tank can be remote or unit mounted. The versatile 15CFM Diesel Air Compressor employs an electric start and has a suggested retail price of only $3,495.
Contact Next Generation Power, 1732 St. Johns Bluff Rd., Jacksonville, FL 32246. 888-463-9879; Fax: 904-642-8175. email@example.com; http://www.nextgenerationpower.com.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting969 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve501 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime245 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry230 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem203 Views