Company appeals decision to allow zoning change denial in Tennessee
A company is appealing a ruling that prevents it from building a quarry in Castalian Springs, Tennessee, according to a report from The Tennessean.
Western Farm Products LLC is appealing a decision Sumner County Chancellor Tom Gray made in March in which he ruled the Sumner County Zoning Board could legally deny the company a zoning change.
The zoning change would have allowed Western Farm Products to build a rock quarry, rock crushing plant and concrete plant on 300 acres of land.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger452 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources441 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities373 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register368 Views
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs359 Views