Company appeals decision to allow zoning change denial in Tennessee
A company is appealing a ruling that prevents it from building a quarry in Castalian Springs, Tennessee, according to a report from The Tennessean.
Western Farm Products LLC is appealing a decision Sumner County Chancellor Tom Gray made in March in which he ruled the Sumner County Zoning Board could legally deny the company a zoning change.
The zoning change would have allowed Western Farm Products to build a rock quarry, rock crushing plant and concrete plant on 300 acres of land.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Man hit by front-end loader dies in quarry accident1369 Views
- What should be done with this big pile of sand?712 Views
- Watch this: Dredging at Teichert's Hallwood Plant522 Views
- North America sand market to see big growth502 Views
- VIDEO: How to build a LEGO dump truck with an excavator bucket237 Views