Company appeals decision to allow zoning change denial in Tennessee
A company is appealing a ruling that prevents it from building a quarry in Castalian Springs, Tennessee, according to a report from The Tennessean.
Western Farm Products LLC is appealing a decision Sumner County Chancellor Tom Gray made in March in which he ruled the Sumner County Zoning Board could legally deny the company a zoning change.
The zoning change would have allowed Western Farm Products to build a rock quarry, rock crushing plant and concrete plant on 300 acres of land.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety348 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show274 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs197 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader197 Views
- Rare dinosaur skeleton found in quarry sells for more than $544,000168 Views