Company appeals decision to allow zoning change denial in Tennessee
A company is appealing a ruling that prevents it from building a quarry in Castalian Springs, Tennessee, according to a report from The Tennessean.
Western Farm Products LLC is appealing a decision Sumner County Chancellor Tom Gray made in March in which he ruled the Sumner County Zoning Board could legally deny the company a zoning change.
The zoning change would have allowed Western Farm Products to build a rock quarry, rock crushing plant and concrete plant on 300 acres of land.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs716 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries283 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity223 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law217 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs194 Views