Company appeals decision to allow zoning change denial in Tennessee
A company is appealing a ruling that prevents it from building a quarry in Castalian Springs, Tennessee, according to a report from The Tennessean.
Western Farm Products LLC is appealing a decision Sumner County Chancellor Tom Gray made in March in which he ruled the Sumner County Zoning Board could legally deny the company a zoning change.
The zoning change would have allowed Western Farm Products to build a rock quarry, rock crushing plant and concrete plant on 300 acres of land.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone638 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle415 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company344 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines148 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew139 Views