ConExpo-Con/Agg’s Top New Products
Seat reduces vibration
Grammer Inc. developed the MSG95EAC/742 seating
technology for excavators and wheel loaders that are said to reduce
vibrations up to 40 percent, improve ergonomics and climate, and
increase operator productivity.
Portable light towers
Allmand Bros. Inc. introduced the SHO-HD lighting
system to its line of portable light towers. The new technology is
designed to deliver brighter and whiter light for enhanced visibility
and greater coverage of job sites.
Hydraulic breaker attachments
Chicago Pneumatic Construction Tools unveiled a
full line of hydraulic breaker attachments. Featuring 12 models, the new
CP breaker line covers a variety of applications including secondary
rock breaking. Sizes range from breakers suitable for 1.3-metric ton
carriers to 75-metric ton carriers.
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting939 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem924 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve433 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime239 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: May 13, 2013185 Views