CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2014, IFPE expos dates set: March 4-8, 2014
Dates for the next CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2014 and IFPE expositions have been set for March 4-8, 2014, at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas.
According to show management for the expos, the Las Vegas Convention Center (LVCC) approached CONEXPO-CON/AGG and IFPE inquiring about the possibility of shifting the originally contracted for dates.
This is a common practice in the exhibition industry, explained Megan Tanel, AEM vice president of exhibitions and events, in a written statement.
While CONEXPO-CON/AGG and IFPE bring substantial business to Las Vegas because of their combined size, they are held every three years.
“The Center [LVCC] experiences challenges when booking its annual business; we are good partners with our host city and want success for them as well,” Tanel said in a press release. “With the need to secure space and plan ahead, our goal is to have enough time to accommodate the move-in and move-out dates of our exhibitors while taking advantage of improved coordination of housing accommodations for our attendees.”
The Las Vegas Convention Center is working closely with show management to mitigate any potential inconvenience and to help ensure a positive show run for all participants, Tanel noted.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines390 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger375 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks359 Views
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person355 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)333 Views