ConExpo-Con/Agg and IFPE 2011 offer online Technical Experts Directory
Some 94 percent of trade show attendees visit to see new products and technologies, and 86 percent attend to meet with technical experts. The ConExpo-Con/Agg and IFPE 2011 Websites have two features to simplify that process:
- The shows’ online Technical Experts Directory is an informational list of exhibiting company technical professionals who will be onsite and ready to “talk specs” with attendees.
- The New Products & Technology Program, also online, highlights exhibitor submissions of their latest innovations that will be on the show floor. Onsite, these booths will be highlighted with special floor decals.
ConExpo-Con/Agg and IFPE 2011 will be held March 22-26, 2011 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, USA.
“These programs make it easier for attendees and exhibitors to connect with each other. Participants in the online ‘technical experts directory’ have a tremendous wealth of knowledge; they are eager to share their experience so attendees can choose the innovations and product features that best meet their business needs,” stated Melissa Magestro, IFPE show director, in a press statement.
“Attendees understand the value of face-to-face interaction, with the opportunity to examine the latest technologies in one place and meet with industry experts. These tools help them get the most value out of their trade show visit,” said Megan Tanel, AEM vice president exhibitions and events.
Attendees can use the online “My Show Planner” to assemble a list of must-see companies and products, as well as education sessions they want to attend and meetings with exhibitors and others. The planner includes an interactive floor map to help attendees plan their onsite visit, and they can edit and update their planner entries as needed.
Smartphone “show planner” application available
The show planner is also available as a free smartphone mobile application, powered by Cummins, for additional convenience. The phone application includes real-time show alerts from trade show organizers and complimentary coupons from local merchants for discounts.
“The show planner, especially the mobile app version, helps attendees make more efficient use of their time at the show, just as our engines help a wide variety of equipment operate more efficiently on the job,” stated Kevan Browne, Off-Highway Communications Director of Cummins Inc.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility1035 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections488 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company378 Views
- Aggregate Industries worker discovers dead body in quarry316 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations257 Views