ConExpo-Con/Agg and IFPE 2011 offer online Technical Experts Directory
Some 94 percent of trade show attendees visit to see new products and technologies, and 86 percent attend to meet with technical experts. The ConExpo-Con/Agg and IFPE 2011 Websites have two features to simplify that process:
- The shows’ online Technical Experts Directory is an informational list of exhibiting company technical professionals who will be onsite and ready to “talk specs” with attendees.
- The New Products & Technology Program, also online, highlights exhibitor submissions of their latest innovations that will be on the show floor. Onsite, these booths will be highlighted with special floor decals.
ConExpo-Con/Agg and IFPE 2011 will be held March 22-26, 2011 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, USA.
“These programs make it easier for attendees and exhibitors to connect with each other. Participants in the online ‘technical experts directory’ have a tremendous wealth of knowledge; they are eager to share their experience so attendees can choose the innovations and product features that best meet their business needs,” stated Melissa Magestro, IFPE show director, in a press statement.
“Attendees understand the value of face-to-face interaction, with the opportunity to examine the latest technologies in one place and meet with industry experts. These tools help them get the most value out of their trade show visit,” said Megan Tanel, AEM vice president exhibitions and events.
Attendees can use the online “My Show Planner” to assemble a list of must-see companies and products, as well as education sessions they want to attend and meetings with exhibitors and others. The planner includes an interactive floor map to help attendees plan their onsite visit, and they can edit and update their planner entries as needed.
Smartphone “show planner” application available
The show planner is also available as a free smartphone mobile application, powered by Cummins, for additional convenience. The phone application includes real-time show alerts from trade show organizers and complimentary coupons from local merchants for discounts.
“The show planner, especially the mobile app version, helps attendees make more efficient use of their time at the show, just as our engines help a wide variety of equipment operate more efficiently on the job,” stated Kevan Browne, Off-Highway Communications Director of Cummins Inc.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person929 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger394 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)342 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger236 Views
- Caterpillar unveils the CT680, a rugged work truck wrapped in style (PHOTOS)198 Views