ConExpo-Con/Agg Conveyor and Component Options
As aggregates producers prepare to attend ConExpo-Con/Agg March 4-8 in Las Vegas, Aggregates Manager surveyed the market to get a better idea of operator plans for equipment investment. A total of 84 respondents shared insights into their plans.
Conveyors, which move material throughout operations, are among the top three items on operator’s spending plans.
A total of 20.2 percent of survey respondents say they will spend more money on conveyors in 2014 than the previous year.
One in three respondents say they will buy new conveying equipment this year, while an additional 14.3 percent plan to make used conveyor purchases.
To help facilitate these investments, here is a roundup of conveying equipment on display at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
Click through the slideshow to see what each manufacturer will display.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1078 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry674 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets370 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike227 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address227 Views