ConExpo-Con/Agg Conveyor and Component Options
As aggregates producers prepare to attend ConExpo-Con/Agg March 4-8 in Las Vegas, Aggregates Manager surveyed the market to get a better idea of operator plans for equipment investment. A total of 84 respondents shared insights into their plans.
Conveyors, which move material throughout operations, are among the top three items on operator’s spending plans.
A total of 20.2 percent of survey respondents say they will spend more money on conveyors in 2014 than the previous year.
One in three respondents say they will buy new conveying equipment this year, while an additional 14.3 percent plan to make used conveyor purchases.
To help facilitate these investments, here is a roundup of conveying equipment on display at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
Click through the slideshow to see what each manufacturer will display.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views