ConExpo-Con/Agg Conveyor and Component Options
As aggregates producers prepare to attend ConExpo-Con/Agg March 4-8 in Las Vegas, Aggregates Manager surveyed the market to get a better idea of operator plans for equipment investment. A total of 84 respondents shared insights into their plans.
Conveyors, which move material throughout operations, are among the top three items on operator’s spending plans.
A total of 20.2 percent of survey respondents say they will spend more money on conveyors in 2014 than the previous year.
One in three respondents say they will buy new conveying equipment this year, while an additional 14.3 percent plan to make used conveyor purchases.
To help facilitate these investments, here is a roundup of conveying equipment on display at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
Click through the slideshow to see what each manufacturer will display.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry606 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction492 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers420 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way392 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company384 Views