ConExpo-Con/Agg Conveyor and Component Options
As aggregates producers prepare to attend ConExpo-Con/Agg March 4-8 in Las Vegas, Aggregates Manager surveyed the market to get a better idea of operator plans for equipment investment. A total of 84 respondents shared insights into their plans.
Conveyors, which move material throughout operations, are among the top three items on operator’s spending plans.
A total of 20.2 percent of survey respondents say they will spend more money on conveyors in 2014 than the previous year.
One in three respondents say they will buy new conveying equipment this year, while an additional 14.3 percent plan to make used conveyor purchases.
To help facilitate these investments, here is a roundup of conveying equipment on display at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
Click through the slideshow to see what each manufacturer will display.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success625 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned481 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies479 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting460 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone245 Views