CONEXPO-CON/AGG & IFPE 2014 set record pace for exhibit space sales
Exhibit space sales are already at a record pace for CONEXPO-CON/AGG & IFPE 2014 – more than 30 percent ahead of the 2011 expositions at the same time in the show cycle. Organizers say many returning exhibitors are taking more space to bring more equipment to the shows and introduce new products.
The deadline is Aug.15, 2012 to be included in the first round of exhibit space assignments. Space will then be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
Held every three years, the co-located CONEXPO-CON/AGG and IFPE shows will next take place March 4-8, 2014 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, USA – CONEXPO-CON/AGG with a focus on the construction industries and IFPE with a focus on fluid power/power transmission/motion control.
“Attendees will find the newest product innovations to help them work smarter. From large companies to specialized businesses, from North America and around the world, it will all be here,” stated Megan Tanel, CONEXPO-CON/AGG show director and AEM vice president of exhibitions and events.
New for 2014 is a virtual priority space selection: all exhibitors submitting a space application and deposit by the Aug. 15 deadline can take part in selecting their exhibit space.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry321 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)280 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views