CONEXPO-CON/AGG & IFPE 2014 set record pace for exhibit space sales
Exhibit space sales are already at a record pace for CONEXPO-CON/AGG & IFPE 2014 – more than 30 percent ahead of the 2011 expositions at the same time in the show cycle. Organizers say many returning exhibitors are taking more space to bring more equipment to the shows and introduce new products.
The deadline is Aug.15, 2012 to be included in the first round of exhibit space assignments. Space will then be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
Held every three years, the co-located CONEXPO-CON/AGG and IFPE shows will next take place March 4-8, 2014 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, USA – CONEXPO-CON/AGG with a focus on the construction industries and IFPE with a focus on fluid power/power transmission/motion control.
“Attendees will find the newest product innovations to help them work smarter. From large companies to specialized businesses, from North America and around the world, it will all be here,” stated Megan Tanel, CONEXPO-CON/AGG show director and AEM vice president of exhibitions and events.
New for 2014 is a virtual priority space selection: all exhibitors submitting a space application and deposit by the Aug. 15 deadline can take part in selecting their exhibit space.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production752 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success624 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies492 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting456 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned400 Views