ConExpo-Con/Agg March 4 Highlights
Here are Aggregates Manager’s picks for today’s industry educational sessions.
Prices for the educational sessions include several options, including the following:
All Session Pass – $395 (includes any session from Tuesday through Friday, except any specially priced programming)
Session Day Pass – $195 (includes any sessions on selected day)
Single Session – $65
Tuesday, March 4
T10: You Can’t Change What You Don’t Measure – Easy Measuring/Immediate Results in Quarries.
by Joe Steiger, Loadrite
Your continuous improvement programs are saving money, but where and by how much? Learn about simple measurement tools and techniques that can help you track the success of your continuous improvement programs.
1. Develop and implement successful continuous improvement programs.
2. Implement simple measurement tools and techniques that can help you track the success of your continuous improvement programs.
3. Realize financial savings at your quarries by utilizing and tracking your continuous improvement programs.
T18: Performance Benchmarks: Productivity to the Max
by George Fox, Luck Stone Corp.; Dan Humpal, Martin Marietta Materials; and Phillip Gosnell, Rogers Group Inc.; moderated by Bob Bartok, Paschal Associate Sales
The presentation will demonstrate how to establish plant performance benchmarks, then evaluate and improve overall productivity. Real-life plants will be reviewed showing before and after operating results. Elements include benchmarking new and existing plants, reviewing performance through field samples, evaluating process equipment performance, identifying bottlenecks and inefficiencies and maximizing plant productivity and profitability.
1. Learn how to benchmark a plant using process simulation software.
2. Discover how to evaluate productivity and performance of equipment.
3. Understand how to develop plant optimization and identify process bottleneck.
For updates from ConExpo-Con/Agg, click here.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry743 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets549 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year299 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either282 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY134 Views